There are many different types of floss and it is important to choose the right type of floss for your teeth. Our hygienist can guide you in choosing the right floss type and the flossing technique best suited to your mouth.
- Use a piece of floss about a foot and a half long.
- Wrap the floss around your index fingers.
- User your thumbs or middle fingers to guide the floss gently between your teeth.
- Wrap the floss around one tooth and slide it smoothly up to the gum line with an up and down motion.
- Without removing the floss, wrap it around the other tooth in the same manner until the sides of both adjacent teeth are squeaky clean.
Repeat this between all teeth.